Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Weeks 10 & 11- Data Entry and Final Rehearsals

Hi everyone!

My apologies for the extremely late update. As my project begins to wrap up, I seem to have forgotten to write in this blog due to all of the excitement. These last couple weeks have been a blur of data entry and preparations for my final product and presentation. Over the last couple weeks, I have been entering data from my coding sheets (the sheets I collected data on during each study session) onto an Excel spreadsheet. The result is a huge spreadsheet that is filled with seemingly arbitrary numbers. Now that all the data has been entered, the next step in the process is to analyze the data and come up with some results. Basically, this will involve making sense of the numbers on the spreadsheet, and hopefully presenting it in a more clear format using graphs and tables.

My final product is coming along as well, as I prepare for both my final presentation on May 9 and my final paper. Last week, I rehearsed my presentation at school, and I think the hardest part with that for me has been timing. I have had a hard time keeping my presentation within the time limit, and narrowing down the content that I want to present. Hopefully, once I have some results, I will be able to edit my presentation as necessary. Similarly, I am hoping that I will be able to narrow the focus of my final paper once I have the results prepared.

As always, thanks for reading!

Swati :)

No comments:

Post a Comment